Friday, January 6, 2017

New Release "Snowman Friends" and Sami Stamps Challenge #45



Hi everyone!

I am happy to let you know that there are going to be a few changes here at Sami Stamps! 

In an effort to spend more time with my family, there will be one release every month on the First Friday of the month. Our challenges will remain the same. 

For the remainder of the month you will be hearing from my awesome DT who will be highlighting their favorite Sami Stamps images and posting new inspiration every Friday!


And we are happy to welcome Sami Stamps Challenge #43 winner 
as a guest designer with us today! 
"I would like to say thank you very much to Sami for giving me this beautiful digital stamp for me to use on my card.  I really enjoyed making my Christmas card, using the gorgeous Frosty Dancing Friends digital stamp. 

Here’s a little bit about me – I live in the North West of England with my lovely Hubby and 2 fabulous grown up children, along with our beautiful big bundle of gorgeousness, Mutley, our black Labrador dog, who brings so much fun to our household.

 I have been paper crafting since 1998 when a friend introduced me to the world of decoupage; I fell in love with card making and very quickly became addicted to my hobby... The best thing though was opening my Blog ‘Diane Louise's Favorite Cards & Gifts’ and finding Blogland and challenge blogs, which inspired me to try new techniques and styles of cards. I have made so many lovely crafty friends along the way.   I own so much crafty stuff now that we really do need to move into a bigger house :o)   Crafty Hugs"

Diane Louise Janion
Diane's Favourite Cards and Gifts  (My Blog)
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog (Team Leader/Sponsor Coordinator)
CCC Digi Creations (DT member)
Scribbles Designs (DT member)
Moving Along With The Times (DT member)
Inky Chicks (DT member)
Classic Design Team (DT member)

Please enjoy our Design Team's fun wintery inspiration! It's been cold lately, snuggle in this weekend and spend some time with your favorite craft supplies!

Sami Stamps Image "Frost and Whiskers"

Sami Stamps Images "Frosty Kisses"
Sami Stamps Image "Frosty Kisses"


Sami Stamps Images "Frost and Whiskers"

And Announcing



No comments:

Post a Comment